[squeak-dev] Re: How can I listen to my app?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Sep 15 15:57:05 UTC 2014

Hi Stéphane,

I am travelling, so I cannot post anything now. But I will send you a copy
of the missing vm-sound modules as soon as I can.

I prefer not to post a compiled VM, because I think this should come from
squeakvm.org/unix if possible. That said, I had not realized that we were
missing some sound modules from the last official build, so we should make
this available as a fix.

Are you able to compile programs on your own Linux box? It's really quite
easy to make an interpreter VM nowadays, and I would be happy show you how
to do this if you are willing to give it a try.

Dave