[squeak-dev] Mac VM build (was: [ANN] FunZqueak 4.6 alpha for try)

Javier Diaz-Reinoso javier_diaz_r at mac.com
Wed Sep 17 23:38:23 UTC 2014

On 16/09/2014, at 12:50, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> Great! Thank you again.
>
> vm-dev: Please disregard my request for an xcodeproj file.
>
> Dave

This is a status report, I successfully compile the VM; the only problem was in src/plugins/ the directories for InternetConfigPlugin/ and MacMenubarPlugin/ was not present, I copied from platforms/iOS/, I am not sure if that is a problem with VMMaker.

I tested in the Mac mini PowerPC and a iMac intel and work correctly with a Squeak 4.1 image, the report from Smalltalk listBuiltinModules gives 35 plugins, the same as the original.
As an external plugin I copied the TestOSAPlugin.bundle and tested Applescript ok.