[squeak-dev] MethodMassage loading instructions?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 21:16:29 UTC 2014

Hi Eliot,

I thought I'd take a random stab at loading up MethodMassage, but the
ss3 repository doesn't say much, installation-wise. So I just did the
obvious, and fired up Installer.

I get this when loading:

This package depends on the following classes:
  EncoderForSistaV1
  EncoderForNewsqueakV4
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
these definitions:
  EncoderForNewsqueakV4 class>>literalIndexOfBytecodeAt:in:
  EncoderForSistaV1 class>>literalIndexOfBytecodeAt:in:

In what package would I find these? VMMaker?

frank