[squeak-dev] re: Contributor agreement

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 11:40:15 UTC 2014

That's true, not a judge. Unless you count the Myers-Briggs thing, but I don't.

None of this is telling me anything about whether the code in question is available under a compatible license. Can we contact the author? Does anyone here know anything about the process of submitting code to the Cincom public store?

That's what I'd like to see. Some facts. I love Squeak. Like anything you love, you protect it. If I'm acting like an overprotective parent, I'll know as soon as I see some facts about this stuff.

Reiterate: code must be submitted under a compatible license or we shouldn't take it on. Period.