[squeak-dev] Running Squeak on Mac OS X fails due to damaged file.

Chris Cunnington brasspen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 00:31:08 UTC 2014

I'd like to help you but I bought a new MacBookPro. I copied and pasted my RSA keys into said computer. This immediately invalidated them. I'm trying to say that until I make a new RSA key and submit it to the Box Team Leader, I'm root on nothing. (I do have passwords to website and squeakmap, though). If this problem is lingering a week from now, I'll be able to help you.

Chris