[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-mt.573.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Apr 2 07:02:45 UTC 2015

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tools-mt.573.mcz

Name: Tools-mt.573
Author: mt
Time: 2 April 2015, 9:02:26.26 am
UUID: 44868c77-bafd-574f-bb56-3eb95728a7ba
Ancestors: Tools-cmm.572

Revert last change in opening explorer because additional call to #rootObject: not needed.

If there is a bug, which I cannot reproduce in my trunk image, it may lie somewhere else. Anyway, #rootObject: should always update the model correctly. No need to call it twice.

=============== Diff against Tools-cmm.572 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: ObjectExplorer>>openExplorerFor:withLabel: (in category 'user interface') -----
  openExplorerFor: anObject withLabel: label
+      "ObjectExplorer new openExplorerFor: Smalltalk withLabel: 'Smalltalk'"
+
+ 	ToolBuilder open: self label: label.
+ 	self rootObject: anObject.!
- 	"ObjectExplorer new openExplorerFor: Smalltalk withLabel: 'Smalltalk'"
- 	"Model must be set to support Reuse Windows preference."
- 	self rootObject: anObject.
- 	ToolBuilder
- 		open: self
- 		label: label.
- 	"Set model again to ensure window title updated (hmm, why not the first time?)."
- 	self rootObject: anObject!