[squeak-dev] The Inbox: ShoutCore-cmm.45.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue Apr 7 14:43:25 UTC 2015

+1

Also, my intention was to suggest to add new, separate style tables, not
to overwrite the existing (widely used) ones.
I've already expressed that I don't like these colors, but I'm sure some
people do. That's why there should be a preference (with a chooser like
the haloTheme preference) to choose a style table.

Levente