[squeak-dev] Slack <-> IRC bridge

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Thu Apr 9 13:02:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have set up a bridge between
the Slack #public channel and the #squeak IRC channel on Freenode.
I hope this is appreciated. If you want, I can mirror #general instead :)
I think this makes the communication that is more actively happening on
slack a little bit more available to the general public.

Note that this took two integration hooks on slack and we have only
five. Since the jenkins integration takes also one and an unconfigured
service (probably accidental?) of Ben Coman the forth, we only have one
left. If this is a problem, I'll cut down on that and disable the bridge :)

Best
	-Tobias