[squeak-dev] Update your location on the swiki

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Apr 10 03:44:52 UTC 2015

On Thu, Apr 09, 2015 at 08:12:35PM -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:
> It?s been a while since the Who?s Where page (http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1302) got any updates.
>
> How about you all pop over and check your location is up to date. And while you?re in the area, drop by and update your personal page if you have one. Don?t have one? Find a page needing recycling (see http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/3052) and make it your own. Then add it to
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5879 - go hog-wild and link around to a few things. Fix up a page or two.
>
> You can do it. Make us proud.

I am on that page under the Michigan -> Detroit and Ann Arbor category, which
oddly enough turns out to be true since I actually do now reside in Ann Arbor.

Apparently there are exactly two other Squeakers from Michigan. One is Doug
Way, who has not been active in the community for quite a few years, but who
I remember as being a very competent and active member of our community not
so long ago. The other is Jason Rogers, who I do not really remember very
clearly but who has listed himself as an Ann Arbor resident, so perhaps I
will run into him at the Old Town Tavern down the street from me, which is
where most of the important people are to be found.

I think that Doug may still be in the area, but possibly has settled into
a dreary routine of IT drudgery somewhere within Ford Motor Company. I have
access to that corporate directory, so maybe I'll nag him into rejoining the
world of the living (reference: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/2950).

Dave