[squeak-dev] Re: classCommentBlank and mc history browsing

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 16:14:18 UTC 2015

Hi Eliot, I am working on restoring the history function right now.
I'm currently running a job which is rebuilding it on box4, but box4
is excruciatingly slow and I'm just using Cog instead of Spur due to
that String <= problem (the invalid stack frame).

I hope to have it working again later this week.  Sorry for the inconvenience!