[squeak-dev] SqueakSSL plugin v0.2.0 (was: Re: Fixes to the SqueakSSL Plugin)

Das.Linux at gmx.de Das.Linux at gmx.de
Wed Apr 22 21:35:11 UTC 2015

Dear Smalltalkers

as a follow up to the SqueakSSL changes sent around yesterday…

On 21.04.2015, at 16:52, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
> Dear Smalltalkers
>
> Starting with Levente Uzonyi's patches to the Linux version
> of the SqueakSSL-Plugin, we (Marcel Taeumel and me) have
> ported this to the OS X and Windows version as well.
>
> Find three binaries[1] that can be used instead of
> the ones found on versions found on SqueakSSL's google code
> page.
> […]
> [1]: http://forum.world.st/file/n4820846/squeakssl.zip

… I'd like to thank Levente Uzonyi and Ron Teitelbaum for their
input and providing infrastructure.

I put together all files and have uploaded them to the new
(in the googlecode-export sense) SqueakSSL gitHub project:

	https://github.com/itsmeront/squeakssl/

And tagged a release as v0.2.0 with a Zip of all binaries (linux32/64,osx,windows)

	https://github.com/itsmeront/squeakssl/releases/tag/v0.2.0

(scroll to bottom for the binaries zip: squeakssl_v0.2.0.zip)

I hope this comes in handy for anyone who wants to play around with that.

Best
	-Tobias