[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Kernel-cmm.937.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 01:19:44 UTC 2015

This is Tobias' idea to soften the reference from Kernel.  My plan is
to move this to trunk and build the new image from the existing 15110
RC instead of the earlier alpha, so we don't have to generate a new
SqueakV50.sources and changes.  I've already got SqueakV50.sources all
over the place.

This time, there are no obstacles to running #prepareNewRelease for
5.0, so the version will be set properly.  I'll have to revert my
earlier change to condenseSources within that process, but we have to
do a trunk commit anyway.

Hopefully, this will result in a perfect image we can re-insert into
the All-In-One and release by end of week.