[squeak-dev] No more updates at sources.squeak.org/trunk ???

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 15:47:38 UTC 2015

Hi Casimiro, the current update number of the 5.0 image is 15113.
What is the update number of your Spur image?

There have not been any new packages in trunk for a couple of months
while we are working through the release process.  Thankfully, we are
just 1 meter away from the finish line, as soon as Craig can sign the
latest 5.0-All-in-One we will be able to announce and re-open trunk
for further development.