Re: [squeak-dev] How to input diacritics (like á, é, ó, ã...)

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Tue Aug 11 21:26:51 UTC 2015

You see question marks because the font you're using doesn't have the
glyphs to display the accented characters.
I don't know if there's an easy way to load a font with the missing
characters into a 4.6 image, because FreeType's FontChooser is broken,
probably due to the recent Morphic changes. You can use the following
script to load FreeType, if you want to give it a try:

Installer ss3
     project: 'FreeTypePlus';
     install: 'FreeTypeConstants';
     install: 'FreeType';
     install: 'FreeTypeSubPixelAntiAliasing';
     install: 'FreeTypeTests'

Levente