[squeak-dev] Tiny patch for RFB

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Mon Aug 17 19:14:13 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

Most changes are related to server-side key decoding (see RFBSession >>
#decodeKey:). I've added support for 8-bit ASCII, Unicode and all legacy
X11R7 keysyms.
With these changes you can enter accented characters to the image over
RFB. If your client has Unicode support (I haven't seen such client yet),
then you can enter any Unicode character.

Levente