[squeak-dev] Updating SAR builder tool

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 15:52:40 UTC 2015

Hi Tim, the "MaSarBuilder" package on SqueakMap works in the version
of Squeak it is declared to run in.  And, since SAR files are just zip
files, it doesn't really NEED to run in the latest Squeak to produce
SAR files for the latest Squeak.  It includes a Maui-based UI to walk
you through each step of the SAR building process, with drag-n-drop
UI.

HTH.