[squeak-dev] Updating SAR builder tool

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Aug 29 13:27:31 UTC 2015

Good morning Edgar,

Thanks for the video. I followed your instructions, and now I am doing
the Squeak puzzle with a big cup of coffee.

The Montecello extensions seem to work fine. Tim, you might want to take
a look at this too. It would need merging into latest trunk but you can
see how it works just by loading as in the video.

Dave