[squeak-dev] Re: Mac release broken? ClassBinding>>objectForDataStream

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Dec 3 02:00:34 UTC 2015

Huw,

The timing of your question is perfect :-)

There are some very recent updates (in the last week or so) to the Squeak
trunk development stream that address this problem. This is work in progress,
but in a nutshell, the latest trunk fixes should resolve the problem for
4.6 images, but there is work still to be done in order to make it work
in 5.0 Spur. We still need to get these latest updates into the standard
update stream for squeak46, but as soon as that is complete it should work
for those images. I am less certain of the timing for 5.0 images.

Dave