[squeak-dev] Re: Mac release broken? ClassBinding>>objectForDataStream

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 08:57:57 UTC 2015

Huw,

See a proposal for a quick fix below using the work of Colin Putney last week.

--Hannes

On 12/3/15, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
> Huw,
>
> The timing of your question is perfect :-)
>
> There are some very recent updates (in the last week or so) to the Squeak
> trunk development stream that address this problem.

A copy of the mail describing these updates is here
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6218

This is work in
> progress,
> but in a nutshell, the latest trunk fixes should resolve the problem for
> 4.6 images, but there is work still to be done in order to make it work
> in 5.0 Spur. We still need to get these latest updates into the standard
> update stream for squeak46, but as soon as that is complete it should work
> for those images.

The updates Colin Putney committed to the trunk on Friday, Saturday
27/28th Nov are

Name: Environments-cwp.60