[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Dec 4 22:55:01 UTC 2015

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2015-December/009206.html

Name: Morphic-jmg.1055
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1054

If you're like me and have the swapMouseButtons perference unselected because you are on windows, then right-clicking on a morph and picking the 'select' menu item raises an exception because popUpFor:at:hand: is expecting a position for the at: argument, and currently this sends in a MouseEvent transformed by the relevant amount. We need to take one additional step and extract the position from this newly translated event, which I do in this change.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2015-December/009207.html

Name: Morphic-cwp.1055
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1054

Implement PasteUpMorph>>referencePool

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2015-December/009208.html

Name: Morphic-dtl.1056
Ancestors: Morphic-jmg.1055, Morphic-cwp.1055

Merge Morphic-jmg.1055, Morphic-cwp.1055