[Pharo-dev] [squeak-dev] Re: [Unicode] Class Unicode --> data from unicode.org

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 16:56:56 UTC 2015

As the issue is about potential reuse of GNU Smalltalk code snippets /
classes regarding Unicode the most straightforward thing is to ask
Paolo Bonzini (http://smalltalk.gnu.org/blog/bonzinip) if he permits
the reuse under an MIT license.

So far no code has been identified which would be needed under an MIT license.

HTH
Hannes