[squeak-dev] Squeak 4.6: Environments-cwp.58.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Tue Dec 8 05:00:51 UTC 2015

Colin Putney uploaded a new version of Environments to project Squeak 4.6:
http://source.squeak.org/squeak46/Environments-cwp.58.mcz

Name: Environments-cwp.58
Author: cwp
Time: 7 December 2015, 9:00:03.154 pm
UUID: d851b52d-ed87-40d7-88d4-d196ea0e09da
Ancestors: Environments-cmm.57
Backported From: Environments-cwp.60

Backport image segment serializaton fix from trunk

=============== Diff against Environments-cmm.57 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Binding>>objectForDataStream: (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
+ objectForDataStream: refStrm
+ 	"I am about to be written on an object file.  I am a global, so write a proxy that
+ 	will hook up with the same resource in the destination system."
+
+ 	| dp |
+ 	dp := DiskProxy
+ 		global: #Smalltalk
+ 		selector: #associationOrUndeclaredAt:
+ 		args: (Array with: key).
+ 	refStrm replace: self with: dp.
+ 	^ dp!
- objectForDataStream: refStream
- 	"It's not yet clear how serialization should work in the presence of environments"
-
- 	self shouldBeImplemented.!