[squeak-dev] Deprecated Call in CompiledMethod

Robert Withers robert.w.withers at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 19:39:32 UTC 2015

Hi Patrick,

I like the looks of this. A core goal is to see these get passed over
the network and stretch it's context/stack with farRefs and have it
evaluate remotely. I've not spent any time exploring moving actual code,
but Mushroom (currently a little bit broken) does remote objects. A
CompiledMethod looks perfect for remote relocation, I think but I am not
sure. This method looks to be a perfect fit for eventual evaluation. I
wanted to let you know since you brought this method up. Thank you for
the opportunity, I am hopeful.

Best recursively,
Robert