Broken Update [was [squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log]

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 05:27:18 UTC 2015

Hi,
It it related with this Levente mentioned in a mail earlier ?

"Sadly the update process will break if your image has Universes-mt.48 in
it, because it'll try to load Universes-kfr.49 after it has been removed by
Squeak-Version. I think removing Universes from the update map will help."

I asked how to proceed but I got no answer.
I'm not sure how one make a update map

Best,
Karl