[squeak-dev] [Pharo-dev] Unicode Support

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Sat Dec 12 13:19:42 UTC 2015

Hi Guys,

+0.95  I certainly agree we shouldn't write code now that we may need in
the future but it doesn't hurt to look a little ahead and plan a bit.  If
the people defining database tables thought a little ahead and didn't try
to save two characters per date by leaving off the century there never
would have been a Y2K scare.

Lou

--
Louis LaBrunda