[squeak-dev] Re: Name change: Mushroom ( was Re: evolutions of squeakelib & crypto)

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Fri Dec 18 22:26:34 UTC 2015

Robert Withers wrote
> Perhaps I should use technical names and be done with it

Yes, please! I have used Squeak and Pharo almost every day for 6 years,
closely following the mailing lists, and still find the buffet of clever
project names baffling. Unless we're not trying to take over the world with
a particular project (like maybe Seaside, which could've blown Rails out of
the water given a little luck), I don't see what we gain in trade giving up
clarity.

-----
Cheers,
Sean