[squeak-dev] Re: CurrentReadOnlySourceFiles annoys me ...

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 14:48:13 UTC 2015

On 18 December 2015 at 14:34, marcel.taeumel <Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de> wrote:
> We might want to add something to support this:
>
> [ ... ]
>    on: Exception - CurrentReadOnlyFiles
>    do: [:ex | ... ].

In other words, #- returns an ExceptionSet of some kind. Maybe a
special kind of ExceptionSet that can represent an infinitude of
Exceptions.

That ought to be fairly simple to implement. It just needs to have a
#handle: that says something like

handle: anException
    ^ (anException isKindOf: CurrentReadOnlyFiles) not

or something. I did something similar for my experiments in delimited
dynamic binding:
https://github.com/frankshearar/Control/blob/master/packages/Control.package/DelimitedDynamicVariableSet.class/instance/handles..st

frank