[squeak-dev] Re: Please don't kill the in-place find feature of the former CTRL-J

marcel.taeumel Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Mon Dec 21 12:08:03 UTC 2015

Now this is some magic feature! :) It feels like the concept of "print it"
where you destroy your text contents with some debugging output. For
in-place search/replace, this makes sense because you specify the first
search/replace operation and then do again.

Sorry, in-place find is not working this way right now. However, you can
select any piece of text and "find again" if you like to.

I write it down. There are still 2 or 3 things on my list regarding
multiple-undo and in-place search/replace.

Best,
Marcel