[squeak-dev] review, validation and test development for GenericGF

Robert Withers robert.w.withers at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 00:08:28 UTC 2015

I ought to clarify something I said that was misleading to whomever read
this. I think normally people think of "being in the queue" as
forthcoming momentarily. To myself, it means I am planning to work on it
as soon as the stack is whittled down, being the short-term task
manager. In other words, the stack is short-term, the queue is
medium-term and the pool is long-term. The stack is interruptible, the
queue is one of priority and the pool is re-entrant. I try to frame my
mind to work this way but I didn't want to raise the wrong expectations
through old miscommunication - it's common.

regards,
Robert

--
. ..  ...   ^,^    robert