[squeak-dev] Re: re: unblock me?

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Mon Dec 28 17:09:41 UTC 2015

Hey Craig

The subscriber page that I have a "bounce score [of] 1.0 out of a maximum of
5.0"

(We have received some recent bounces from your address. Your current bounce
score is 1.0 out of a maximum of 5.0. Please double check that your
subscribed address is correct and that there are no problems with delivery
to this address. Your bounce score will be automatically reset if the
problems are corrected soon.)

I am experiencing the same for the glass list… so I probably also have to
check with my isp…