[squeak-dev] Re: How to change ActiveWorld extent resp. host window size programmatically?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Feb 2 22:47:45 UTC 2015

Im pretty sure it's there. I think I ported it over from Etoys. It uses the HostWindow primitive, as Tim suggested, just without any proxy stuff.

If it is indeed not there, please look at an Etoys image. This is much better than the primitive you found, which was never properly supported on all platforms.

- Bert -