[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-dev] ||

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Wed Feb 4 21:04:04 UTC 2015

A single parser is a nice goal, but performance is top priority for Shout,
because it should do it's job real-time. When it starts lagging behind,
then people just turn it off, because it doesn't help them.
Can those parsers (SHRBTextStyler and a Smalltalk parser written using
PetitParser) parse an average method in less than 20ms on an average
machine?

Levente