[SPAM] [squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board 2015 Elections

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 13:26:20 UTC 2015

I'd love it if Craig ran again as well. And basically everyone who's served in the five-odd years (has it been longer?) I've been around, all have been great.

Run, people. Please. Not for me, but for everyone else. You're wanted, and you're needed.

Besides, if you don't, you'll be stuck with me. BWAHAHAHAHA!

--C