[squeak-dev] recording sound on *nix via ALSA libs

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Feb 22 18:48:44 UTC 2015

I’m attempting to hook up the scratch sound recording on Pi; which amongst other things requires setting up add-on hardware that may or may not work, be comprehendable, or even taste of the correct chocolate .

Before I get too lost in trying to work out why things don’t work I would love to know if anyone has been able to use ALSA libs to record on any machine/*nix version/hardware? Just knowing a workable configuration exists would be helpful.

tim
Strange OpCodes: AII: Add Insult to Injury