[squeak-dev] Vote now or forever hold your piece

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 01:46:15 UTC 2015

s/piece/peace

And also peace. May I recommend voting for *everyone* who isn't me. The other contenders, in my view, will make an excellent body of leadership for our community.

They're all amazing by themselves. Together, we're talking Voltron-level awesome.

I am _humbled_ to have had the opportunity to run against such good people.

Yours,

--C