[squeak-dev] Re: This forum seems very close to inactive (2 weeks since last message)

Martin Bähr mbaehr at email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Feb 25 02:56:05 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Lawson English's message of 2015-02-24 22:54:47 +0100:
> >> Is it just me or is this place a ghost town?
> > it must be you, because i got 120 messages in the past two weeks.
> Wow. This message and one other are the only ones I have received since
> 2/10/15

and mine you received because i cc'd it to you.
i am removing [squeak-dev] from the subject, so you can easily see the difference.
if you get this email from the list, it should have "[squeak-dev]" in the subject.

most likely your list settings are, to not receive email.

you need to go to the list server and change that:

check the [unsubscribe or edit options] button at the bottom.

greetings, martin.

--
eKita                   -   the online platform for your entire academic life