[squeak-dev] Squeak does not react

Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Mon Jan 12 20:56:48 UTC 2015

On 12.01.2015, at 21:00, Chris Muller <asqueaker at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just downloaded it from squeak.org and had no problems in Ubuntu 14.04.
>
> Maybe could be your 32-bit libs?  Did you try using that same VM to
> launch another image, as well as the latest Cog VM on that 13680
> image?

I first tried a current trunk image[1] with
a)  the 2693 CogVM 			- No reaction
b)  the Debian-shipped InterpreterVM 	- Normal behavior but no SqueakSSL
c)  the 3205 CogVM 			- No reaction
d)  the 2776 CogVM from the 4.5 AIO	- No reaction
in that order.

There is no indication that the 32bit libs are missing or faulty
(except for the right openssl libs, see other thread on vm-dev).

Any Idea?

Best
	-Tobias