[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: CollectionsTests-mt.227.mcz

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:59:44 UTC 2015

They should, but if you're running the tests in some headless fashion
- like in CI - those error messages let you zero in on problems much
faster than just seeing "this test failed".

I don't doubt that many tests would benefit from such a conversion: I
just haven't done such a thing because of a lack of time, so I try get
people to rewrite their new tests as they go in :)

frank