[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Environments-cmm.52.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 00:01:55 UTC 2015

Of course!  I think everyone who has trunk access probably can copy it to
squeak45.  That will make it available via "Update Squeak".

But keep in mind we still have the bug where when we rename a class and
then reuse the old name, the image will be hosed.  I need help from Eliot
or someone else who knows why the super pointer is jacked.