[squeak-dev] Request: new 4.5 artifact.

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Tue Jan 20 13:33:00 UTC 2015

For some reason, the packaging of the  4.5.zip file changed last summer/fall and an extra directory was introduced .

This messed with existing scripts in Cog/image/*.sh

cheers.

tty.

---- On Mon, 19 Jan 2015 19:04:02 -0500 Chris Muller <ma.chris.m at gmail.com> wrote ----

- Backport all the fixes we need (this + the rename fix + ??)
- Update the All-In-One.
- Someone must sign All-In-One.
- Test signed All-In-One (windows, Linux, Mac).
- Upload All-In-One.
- Upload plain image + changes.