[squeak-dev] Re: moving a class betwen two monticello packages

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 19:21:00 UTC 2015

If you load Pkg2 first, then the code will migrate over to that package
(making Pkg1 dirty).  Then loading Pkg1 would 'clean' it up.  doing this,
there should be no loss of the state during loading.
Yes, it does require loading them in a specific order.
And, yes, if you moved Class C from Pkg1 to Pkg2, and Class D from Pkg2 to
Pkg1 in the same commits, you need to figure out how to do simultaeous
rather do them as two steps with specif loading ordering.

-cbc