[squeak-dev] Process-specific state difficult to debug...

Ben Coman btc at openInWorld.com
Thu Jan 29 15:57:41 UTC 2015

I don't know much about it, but I've been poking around there recently in
Pharo, so maybe I can l learn something more looking at this.  Can you be
specific about the specific variable you are referring to?  And can you
report a short script for others to test against to get to the point of
your question?

cheers -