[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Network-cmm.161.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 03:35:33 UTC 2015

I believe the ReleaseBuilder process checks the "Changes" of every
package.  When we brought in WebClient, those extension methods became
no longer in the Network package (in "*WebClient-HTTP-override").  For
Changes to be smart enough it would have see if the "deleted" methods
were truly deleted, or just moved to another package as an "override"
and then..  not changed?  Hmm..

I think I'm gaining new respect for MC overrides that someone went to
such lengths for them.  Maybe there is something to them..