[squeak-dev] Squeak 4.6 release candidate

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 19:40:49 UTC 2015

Something must have happened to event handling.
This will make it work again.

ReferenceMorph>>handlesMouseMove: anEvent
^true

Marcel did some work with the corner rounding for this release.
I think FlapTabs prior had some special handling of corner rounding, so
only two corners were rounded, not all of them.

Karl