[squeak-dev] Squeak 4.6 release candidate

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 04:46:50 UTC 2015

Confirmed.
SolidFillStyle does not implement addFillStyleMenuItems: aMenu hand: aHand
from: aMorph

It should be the same as in
Color>>addFillStyleMenuItems: aMenu hand: aHand from: aMorph
"Add the items for changing the current fill style of the receiver"
aMenu add: 'change color...' translated target: self selector:
#changeColorIn:event: argument: aMorph

Karl