[squeak-dev] Re: Squeak 4.6: Help-Squeak-Project-dtl.27.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Jul 5 20:23:28 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jul 05, 2015 at 11:43:49AM -0700, marcel.taeumel wrote:
> Hmm... this might be overwritten on the next save in the help browser. Why
> not changing TheWorldMainDockingBar >> releaseNotes instead?

I changed the text in TheWorldMainDockingBar also (in Morphic-dtl.992).

The release notes text appears in two places. There in a comment about that
in SqueakProjectHelp class>>releaseNotes. I don't know the background on this,
so I did not change it.

I just noticed that the squeak46 repository for package Morphic has a couple
of empty packages in it (Morphic-cmm.991 and Morphic-cmm.989). Maybe this
was an error copying the MCZ files to the squeak46 repo?

Dave