[squeak-dev] 4.6 Notifiers broken

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Mon Jul 6 20:49:19 UTC 2015

Well there’s some extra confusion now; I had been trying to run the SocketTest tests from a doit in order to make a nice example of a bug we are having in Raspbian.

I was trying
SocketTest allTestSelectors do: [:sel|
	SocketTest run: sel]
which looked like it should work (whereas I really think something like SocketTest run ought to suffice) but that kept raising the new notifiers I am complaining about. Note that it opens *2* notifiers instead of stopping at the first one; that sound familiar from earlier discussions aboutWarning/Error/etc?

It turns out that running the SocketTest from the TestRunner does the same thing in an image at update 15079 but not 15039. So I suspect something got a bit borked in there.

tim
Strange OpCodes: BNE: Buy Non-IBM Equipment