[squeak-dev] Squeak 4.6 -- 2nd release candidate

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Jul 7 20:59:46 UTC 2015

It's definitely not related to the TwosComplement package. I just offered
that up as an easily repeatable test case. If you run the image for a
while, you will get all kinds of seeminging unrelated crashes, and it just
looks like random failures with no obvious relation to whatever you were
doing at the time.

An image that can't be recompiled is bad, but an image that crashes the
system is worse. Hopefully we can locate the underlying cause and make a
decision based on that.

Without knowing the actual root cause, I can't say much more.

Dave