[squeak-dev] name puzzle: how to name a message

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 21:27:10 UTC 2015

#steps: reminds me of mophic - step interval, right?

#withNext: reminds me of #withIndexDo:.  I'd expect it to provide two
arguments to the block (until I learned otherwise).

#next: is stream, and definitely not what we want.

I like Eliot's questioning of adding a new method at all, although I'm
guilty of doing that a lot.

What about a new constructor on Interval?

Interval startAt: x next: z
Interval startAt: x next: z by: b
?