[squeak-dev] Re: the Warning changes

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:08:03 UTC 2015

Since we have the "Debug" button, it was much more important not to
lose application-formatted messages in the pre-debugger.

You know, I thought we had a preference which would skip the pre-debug
notifier window and go straight into the debugger, but I guess we
don't.  Sounds like something some developer-actors may wish to have..